Change Easy Blogging look and feel?

Is it possible to change the styles and colors? I would like the admin to look more like my standard site colors and the standard WordPress dashboard – is this possible? If so, how? Thanks!

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings Jennifer,

Thank you for the input but then why use the Easy Blogging plugin at all and not just modify the regular WordPress dashboard?

I am sorry that I just don’t get it but it is not relevant to resolving this ticket of course.

However, depending on the color choice made will determine what and where to make the adjustments which in this case are in the easybloggingthemes floder and the remaining changes if any can be done in the easybloggingcss folder.

Thank you for being a WPMU Dev Community Member!

Cheers, Joe

• Jennifer
    • The Incredible Code Injector

Thanks! I’m really only looking to change the background color of the menu and maybe the buttons to better match our site colors. If I make changes to the CSS files, will they be overwritten when I update the plugin?

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings Jennifer,

Thank you for the great question regarding being over written in the event of an update and yes that is an absolute possibility, but that is for all files within Easy Blogging.

There is no such thing as a child theme for Easy Blogging to hide these types customizations from.

In this case the best practice would be to back these modified files up to your computer and in the event of an update – afterward FTP them back into place.

Cheers, Joe

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.