Change Email SHIPPINGINFO

In Maketpress 2.5 Beta, how can I change what appears when we type SHIPPINGINFO? I've customized the names of items like country, city, province etc. for some needs that I have, and it displays on all the cart pages, but when I send an email, the SHIPPINGINFO line goes back to the same terms.

Thanks!

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings mrasmith,

Welcome to WPMU Dev!

but when I send an email, the SHIPPINGINFO line goes back to the same terms.

Could you please clarify this? If I understand you correctly when an email is sent from an order the shipping info reverts back to the original non-customized version of countries?

Please advise.

Cheers, Joe :slight_smile:

• mrasmith
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hi aecnu,

Here's a little more detail. I've customized the questions on the Shipping Informaiton form page on our website. For example, Address 1 has been renamed "Grade" and a set of radio buttons going from 1 to 9 have been setup.

I've changed Address 1 to Grade throughout the template_functions.php code page. On all the shopping cart pages, it says Grade instead of Address. What I'm trying to do is make the same change to the email confirmations that are sent out. In the SHIPPINGINFO area of the email, instead of saying Grade, it goes back to Address.

Can you help me find the place to change that in the code?

Thanks in advance,

Michael

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings Michael,

Can you help me find the place to change that in the code?

I will most certainly try.

I think it is defined in marketpress.php Line 4147
    <td><?php esc_attr_e($order->mp_shipping_info['address1']); ?></td>

There are a lot of address1's in there but i think the above is correct for changing it in the email.

Please let me know if this does the trick.

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings Michael,

Just checking in to see if my last reply helped us to resolve this issue.

If so happy days and no need to reply.

If not please mark ticket below as not resolved (or I may miss your reply) and please include an update if anything has changed including additional errors or symptoms.

• mrasmith
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hi Joe,

It wasn't quite what I was looking for - I need the actual email controls, but once you provided the above, it triggered me to figure out where they were - about 20 lines down from where you suggested.

So thanks!
    Michael

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.