Change home address in site settings

Is it possible to change the home address in site settings with domain mapping going? I have a site that is having cross domain scripting issues. I think this is because the site is mapped to ormhceu.com but the home address is still ormhceu.webmissioncontrol.com - I tried to change it in the site settings, but it wouldn't change?

• Patrick
    • Support Monkey

Hi there @narasopa

I hope you're having a great day!

Nope, if you change the home address of the subsite in network settings, you'll have even more problems as the mapped site would no longer be accessible when trying to get to it using the original URL. You would get redirected to your site's registration, wp-signup.php or create-a-site page with the message that "The site you were looking for, http://mapped.domain.com/, does not exist."

Exactly what cross-site scripting issues are you having? We can surely help provide a solution if we know what the exact issue is. :slight_smile:

• Patrick
    • Support Monkey

Hi again @narasopa

Apologies for the delay on this thread; long weekend and a long backfeed to wade through. :slight_smile:

I just took a look at the site you linked to but don't see any errors related to fonts not loading properly.

Did you manage to get this sorted over the weekend? If not, can you post a screenshot of you do see so we know what to look for?

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.