Change Jobs Tab Color Code Required Please

Hello all

Please can you give me the code to change the color of the widget tabs and border color please:

J+E > Create Expert Proflie > (Tabs are currently in white).

Upfront is being used and I also have Simple CSS Plugin. I need this as a global effect. I am not sure where to put any code you give me as the last site CSS was all run from Simple CSS plugin.

I also need to change the gray font to rgb(255, 173, 14) for all Jobs and Experts Plugins and am not sure how to achieve that please?

Could you give me some code and direction please as to the most suitable outcome. J+E is only run on the second subsite 'experts and opportunities'

Thanks very much and hope you are having a good day.

Zen

• Sajid

Hello @zend,
    Hope you are doing good today :slight_smile:

Thanks for enabling support staff access. I could see that the color of tabs of Biography and Social & Skill. What color you want these tabs to be ?

Also, what you mean by font color. Is it a color of Tab text ?

You can keep using Simple Custom CSS plugin if you already have some CSS code there.

Beside this, you can also add custom code in Upfront Editor -> Theme Settings -> Global Theme CSS for global effect on site-wide.

Take care and look forward towards your response :slight_smile:

Best Regards,
    Sajid - WPMU DEV Support

• Zen

Hello Sajid

Thanks for this so far. I wanted the tabs to be rgb(255, 173, 14) (border and background with #000000 (black) font in the tab header (items).

The gray I am talking about is the words:

Tag Line & Attach specs examples or extra information

The biography content - is also gray and all of these need to be white please.

Really thanks for the Global CSS direction however it is far to small for me to work from so I will stick with Simple CSS which gives me a bigger field to work from.

God bless

• Sajid

Hello Zen :slight_smile:

Thanks for sharing more details. I have tried to style it according to your brief by adding following code in Appearance -> Custom CSS at bottom of this section.

.jbp_job_except.jbp-rose {
        background: transparent !important;
    }
    #page .upfront-object.default a, #page .upfront-output-object.default a {
        color: rgb(0, 206, 141);
        font-family: Open Sans;
        font-size: 12px;
        font-weight: 400;
        font-style: normal;
        background-color: rgb(255, 173, 14);
        border: 1px solid #000 !important;
    }
    .ig-container .nav-tabs>li>a {
        margin-right: 0px;
    }
    .ig-container .panel-default>.panel-heading, .ig-container .ui-widget-content, #page .upfront-object.default a, #page .upfront-output-object.default a {
      color: #fff;
    }

Best Regards,
    Sajid - WPMU DEV Support

• Zen

Thanks Sajid (again)

Support have to ask before changing coding and it is added this end so that we are aware of changes, label and are familiar with functions. Otherwise we walk away thinking everything is tested/approved (changes) and it is not. Ultimately it messes with a development schedule and does cost us money when we hit delays or miss expectations. We are already under a silly amount of pressure and this is the safest way for us to achieve well.

So for example this code I think, is now giving a global background of rgb(255, 173, 14); to random places like under Main menu > My Expert Profile. It is not wanted there and that was correct before this code it was black. The TAB BACKGROUND EXPERT PROFILE only wants to be rgb(255, 173, 14)

Can you give me the code for that please?

Please don't think I am being finerky about the responses I have given you so far. We have standards to follow and data security of this site is paramount as is the specific changes we make getting it right. Our relations are important and I hope maybe we can improve together in my expression to the requests I make and the needs of the site. If you need to please copy this into Adam who is familiar with all the effort over the past year and how many times we have failed together to even launch this site.

Looking forward to getting code that does only what it needs to please?

Zen