Change language and currency in Appointment+

My site is in Vietnamese only, my customers and workers only use Vietnamese and pay in VND. Please show me how to set that on in my appointment page.
Thanks

Sajid

Hello lotuong,
    Hope you are doing good today

Right now this language is not supported at the moment. However, you can easily add the your own currency in the list by using following custom code.

function add_new_currency( $currencies ) {
       $currencies['VND'] = 'VND - Vietnamese Dong';
        return $currencies;
    }

add_filter( 'app-template-currencies', 'add_new_currency' );

Add this code in functions.php file of your child theme or use it as mu-plugin.

If you go with mu-plugin route then, go to your /wp-content/ folder via FTP, and find the folder called "mu-plugins". If there is no folder with that name, then you'll want to create one. Then, create a file inside that folder, and give the file any name you like and paste the code in there.

You don't need to activate that plugin, as it will be always be automatically activated. Please be sure to add a PHP start tag at the beginning of the code if you insert this code as a mu-plugin, like this:

<?php

For changing the language, you can easily translate all content of the plugin into any language, including yours of course via .po/.mo translation files.

If you are not sure how to do that, then read this blog post that explains how you can translate a plugin into your language:
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/blog/how-to-translate-a-wordpress-plugin/

You can find translation file of your language from this page:
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/translate/projects/appointments/

Please note that, translate project is totally supported by community so if there is not translation in your language then please do share the translation file with other members of your country. They would love you and also give you points, so many points that you can later on redeem with real stuff.

Hope that helps! Feel free to post a reply if you need further assistance

Best Regards,
    Sajid - WPMU DEV Support