Change membership2 sign up design

Hello,

Is it possible to change design of sign up layout and design for [ms-membership-signup] this shortcode? And how it's possible

• Vaughan
    • Support/SLS MockingJay

Hi Martynas,

Hope you're well?

In what way do you want it changed? It's certainly possible, but depending on how you want it changed will determine the complexity. It could be done with CSS depending what you want to do, but if it's more in-depth, then you would need to custom code the changes, that would most likely require a developer if you can't code yourself. It would be a bit out of the scope of support here.

Thanks

• Vaughan
    • Support/SLS MockingJay

Hi,

Changing the text could be done using the Ultimate Branding module, there's a module in UB called site wide text change. This allows you to change specific text on your site.

https://premium.wpmudev.org/project/ultimate-branding/

Adding a picture & description. you would need to create a custom template.

You can do that by simply copying your themes page.php

And renaming it to m2-register.php (the register page) or m2-memberships.php (for the membership list page)

Then you can add your custom editing to the custom template.

Do you have a mockup or screenshot I can look at so I know exactly what you are wanting and where you're wanting to add the image & description?

Thanks

• Vaughan
    • Support/SLS MockingJay

Hi,

Apologies on the delay,

Rather than using the [ms-membership-signup] shortcode itself, which lists all membership plans in 1 go.

You can simply add each membership plan individually by using it's id, this will allow you to add custom text etc.

[ms-membership-title id="5" label="Premium Plan"]
    [ms-membership-price id="5" currency="yes" label="Price:"]
    [ms-membership-details id="5"]
    [ms-membership-buy id="5" label="Buy now!"]

So the above will display the details for membership id 5.

Pasting them onto a normal page, you can then use the editor to add an image to the post alongside the shortcodes above.

do this for each membership plan you have rather than using the signup shortcode, this will allow you greater control of the page design.

Hope I explained this ok, if not, let me know & i'll try & do better.

Hope this helps

• Vaughan
    • Support/SLS MockingJay

Hi,

Do you mean, once you click the buy button, it redirects to the memberships page? or after you have registered? the buy button should redirect you to the registration page. You have to be logged out though, logged in users will be redirected to the memberships page because they're already registered

After registration, it's default is to take you to the account page.

Thanks

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.