change page width in fixer / upfront

I'd like to change the page width from 1050px to 1200px, both for the main content area and for the header. Would be fine if it changed it site wide. Also would be useful to be able to change mobile width.

I tried messing around and couldn't figure it out.

Thanks

• Rupok

Hi jesse

Hope you had a wonderful day.

I'd like to change the page width from 1050px to 1200px

You can easily do that with the following custom CSS Code:

.upfront-grid-layout {
      width: 1200px !important;
    }

You can add this code in "Upfront Editor > Theme Settings > add custom css rules" section. Please check the attached screenshot for reference. This will change your side width site-wide.

For changing width in mobile, you can use the following custom CSS Code:

@media screen and (max-width: 480px) {
    .upfront-grid-layout {
      width: 1200px !important;
    }
    }

Please let us know if you have any confusion. We will be glad to help.

Have a nice day. Cheers!

• Nithin

Hi Jesse,

Hope you are doing good today. :slight_smile:

This did allow me to expand the width, but now there seems to be a bug with the upfront editor. When adding an element to the left or right side of an existing element, the new element appears below / on the next line.

I checked your website ' /austin-mass' and I could see the elements appearing below/next line. Disabling and enabling the Line Sticky Music player plugin made it work and were able to add elements to left and right side. There seems to be a conflict with the plugin when Upfront is loaded in editor mode. If you still find issues, could you please try disabling the plugin while editing.

when adjusting an existing image it says "Image failed to process"

If you still have this problem, please check whether disabling the above plugin solves the issue, if not, please run a quick plugin conflict test as illustrated in getting support manual (flowchart).
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/using-wpmu-dev/getting-support/

Please let us know if you need any further help. Have a nice day. :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,
    Nithin

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.