Change Portfolio name to something else

Hello,

I have two different blogs that users could subscribe to. One blog is placed under 'Posts' and the other is placed under 'Portfolio'. I have done it this way as when you have two different blog categories under 'Posts' you are not able to choose which blog you can subscribe to.

I would prefer to have the 'Portfolio' name being called something else as it isn't a portfolio. Please let me know how I would be able to change this.

Thanks

• Michael Bissett
    • Recruit

Hey @evanderknaap,

I'm getting a notice that the access token has expired, could you please revoke & re-enable Support Access to your site?

Or if you'd rather, could you please send in the following via our secure contact form:

- Mark to my attention, the subject line should contain only: ATTN: Michael Bissett
    - Do not include anything else in the subject line, doing so may delay our response due to how email filtering works.
    - Link back to this thread
    - Include WordPress admin access details (login address, username & password)
    - Include any relevant URLs for your site

IMPORTANT: Please make sure you select "I have a different question" for your topic, so it doesn't go back to the forums - this and the subject line ensure that it gets assigned to me.

https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/

Kind Regards,
    Michael

• Michael Bissett
    • Recruit

Hey @evanderknaap,

Okay, I see that you're referring to the Portfolio post type that the Avada theme offers. They allow for changing the slug (what'll appear in a URL for a post) inside of the theme settings, inside of:

Appearance -> Theme Options -> Portfolio

But as to the name of the post type itself, that's something that'd require the assistance of the Network Wide Text Change module inside of our Ultimate Branding plugin (which I've taken the liberty of installing for you).

I've changed the mention of "Portfolio" to "News" for you, but you can change it to whatever you wish. Just bear in mind that the path to the earlier settings page I mentioned will now be:

Appearance -> Theme Options -> News

Kind Regards,
    Michael

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.