change Price Unit in Pro Site Plugin

HI
I need to Change Price Unit in Prosite from "$" to "Rial"
Is it possible to change the Price Unit Without manipulation of Prosite codes?
Is It possible to write a plugin that overrides price unit in Prosite ?

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello Amin,

I hope you're well today!

Currently, Pro Sites plugin does not include any features that would let you add other gateways without custom coding. You will want to implement gateway handler yourself (unless there's a ready to use "general PHP" code for it) and then adjust Pro Sites code in order to connect that gateway to it.

The best way to get to know how to do this would be to inspect implementations of existing gateways for Pro Site. You'll find those files insidses "/pro-sites/pro-sites-files/gateways/" folder. This will require a bit of custom coding and if you feel like coding it yourself, I'll be happy to assist you with advice and useful tips. You may want however to post a question at our "Jobs & Pros" job board (please note: no WPMU DEV staff involved) here:

https://premium.wpmudev.org/wordpress-development/

I'm also moving this thread to our "Features and Feedback" forum as I agree that adding new gateways woulds make a great feature here. Hopefully more members of our community will support the idea and our developers will include it in development plans.

Best regards,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.