Change Profile Field Table Background And/Or Text Color

Hi,

I am trying to clean up the look of my site's profile page since some of the text (white) gets lost in the white cells of the table. I managed to change some (originally grey) to the color #dd114b by editing the td.data information but I can't seem to edit the remaining fields (white). I would like to change the field colors and/or table background color.

I use membership 2 pro integrated with buddpress.

Thanks in advanced for taking the time to look at this.

• Kasia Swiderska
    • Support nomad

Hello Jenny-Lyn,

Could you please try this code:

#buddypress table.profile-fields tr.alt td.data,
    #buddypress table.profile-fields tr.alt td.label {background-color: #000;}

if this will not help... then try with this:

#buddypress table.profile-fields tr.alt td.data,
    #buddypress table.profile-fields tr.alt td.label {background-color: #000 !important;}

kind regards,
    Kasia

• Jenny-Lyn
      • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

Hi Rupok,

Thanks. Access is granted. I didn't realize it had expired. My apologies.

I've been changing each form, table and background individually to match the rest of the website so I would be really interested to know if there is an easier way to do this.

Also, let me know if I need to open a different ticket for this. But I'm finding the BuddyPress pages to be so out of sync and not functioning optimally. Like the Buddypress menu is not well aligned and I can't use the member search at all. So I'd be really interested to know if there's an easier way than tackling each point individually.

Thanks so much.

• Rupok
    • Support Ninja

Hi Jenny-Lyn

Thanks for granting Support Access. I added the following custom CSS in your "Appearance > Custom CSS" section to fix font-matching issue, BuddyPress menu alignment, details line height and some other visible design errors. Can you please check and confirm?

/* Fix font issue, broken menu issue and couple others */
    a, #cancel-comment-reply-link {
      font-family: "Droid Sans",Arial,Helvetica,"Nimbus Sans L",sans-serif;
    }
    ul li, ol li {
      padding: 0;
    }
    ul li::before {
      content: "";
    }
    .data > p {
      padding: 0 !important;
    }

If you have any other specific requirement, please let us know. We will be glad to help you in achieving that.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

• Jenny-Lyn

Hi Rupok,

Wow thank you! I see the custom CSS you added and the Buddypress pages look great! Much easier than what I was doing

One last thing before you go, on the Membership page, the first or standard membership is showing up 3 times instead of once. Any ideas?

Thanks.

• Rupok
    • Support Ninja

Hi Jenny-Lyn

I went to your membership page here: http://www.***********.com/registration/ But I could not find standard membership showing up 3 times. Please check the attached screenshot for reference.

So it could be a caching issue on your site. Can you please clear cache and cookies from your browser and try again? Can you also try from a different browser and let us know the result?

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

• Jenny-Lyn

Hi Kasia,

So what I did was log in then I clicked on "Membership" in the nav menu (the url for this page is actually the homepage: http://www.discreetyou.com) so it first brought up my WP Splah page and then after I put in the info to enter the site, I went back to the Membership page and what I saw is in the screenshot. I'm not sure if it's something with my setup.

Thanks.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.