Change sender email in Subscribe by Email plugin

Hi,

The instructions show a "Notification From Email" setting on the General Settings tab.
https://premium.wpmudev.org/project/subscribe-by-email/

My tab does not show that field. See attached.

How do I change the "From" email address. Right now it is showing some random user on another of the network sites not even registered on this site. Nor is it the network admin address.

This is urgent as I expect a lot of subscribers in the next couple of days due to a family event just posted on this sub-site. The plugin is activated site-by-site.

Thanks!
Chuck S.

• Vinod Dalvi
    • WP Unicorn

Hi Chuck,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

In the WordPress Multisite the Subscribe by Email plugin option "Notification From Email" is displayed in the network admin area on the following path as shown in the attached screenshot even if the plugin is activated site-by-site.

Network admin area -> Settings -> Subscribe By Email

Also i can see you are using older version of Subscribe by Email plugin so please try using latest version of it.

Please advise if you have more questions.

Best Regards,
    Vinod Dalvi

• ChuckS
    • The Crimson Coder

Thanks for the quick response. Sorry, but not there. See attached. I even deleted and reinstalled, unactivated, reactivated.

On the sub-site settings, "Notification From Sender". Is that where the email address is supposed to go?

• ChuckS
    • The Crimson Coder

I guess for that menu item to show up in the network settings, the plugin has to be network activated. Having all emails for all sub-sites come from one address is unfortunate. What business owner (sub-site admin) wants emails coming from some other company than their own?

This resolves the issues I'm having. Thanks for all your help! Please request the feature to activate site-by-site. My independent sub-site users will be very happy!

Thanks!
    Chuck S.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.