Change Sign Up Event

I am using the affiliate plugin to track referrals from other sites to a service based site. The idea is that I want to the event that counts as a "Sign Up" to be someone filling out my contact form.

I am using Contact Form 7, so I have the ability to trigger additional events upon successful completion of the form.

Is it possible to trigger an event in WordPress that counts as a sign up within WordPress, like a successfully registered URL string?

• oturia

Disregard the previous post. I've read the past posts with questions about the affiliate plugin and, having seen how they are all basically answered the exact same way, I've decided to go with an affiliate plugin with better documentation and developers interested in expanding the functionality of the plugin beyond the Supporter and Membership plugins.

For those of you who are interested in using this plugin, I did find that you can extract the affiliate_hash from the visitor's browser and add it to the contact form using CF7 Dynamic Hidden Text Plugin. This doesn't really help you manage payouts, but this plugin just won't work with a manual commission award structure or a pay per lead commission structure without some serious revamping.