Change Snapshot Pro from Network Activated to Single Site Install

I used to have Snapshot Pro network activated then decided to remove it. Now I've decided to use it again on a site-by-site basis. The problem is that I seem to have lost the ability to use it on a site-by-site and only have the option to network activate it.

I'm guessing there is something in the database that needs to be updated or cleared, but I wasn't able to find it.

The plugin is installed and not network activated.
The plugin does not appear on the Pro Sites -> Premium Plugins page.
On a sites All Plugins page, Snapshot Pro is shown as "Network Only"

• Bojan Radonic

Hey there @wesleyjordan,

How are you doing today?

Actually you didn't lose the ability to use it on site-by-site basis as on Multisite installs Snapshot plugin has to be network activated and is only accessible by the super-admin via the network dashboard so you can't activate it per subsite if that makes sense.

I see what you mean with the use of Pro Sites this could be a handy plugin to offer to your clients but unfortunately this is not possible with the current version. As this is a pretty nice idea I'll move this to Features and Feedback section of the forum where other users can vote on it and if it proves to be popular we'll consider it for future development.

Also, if you need to customize this then you can post a job in our job board where you can hire a developer to assist further: https://premium.wpmudev.org/wpmu-jobs/

Best regards,
    Bojan