Change text completely in home screen

How can I change the text & css style for this ,"You must log in to get support." ?

• Anang

Hi Nay Lin

Thanks for contacting us , to change the text there're 2 approach to do that :

1. You could modify the .mo and .po files and create a locale - here's an article from our blog that explains this further - https://premium.wpmudev.org/blog/how-to-translate-a-wordpress-plugin/

*Note: Now with WordPress, rather than placing the language files in the plugin so they get overwritten on a update, you can now place in wp-content/languages so they won’t be overwritten. :slight_smile:

2. You could use a find and replace text editor - we have one built right into Ultimate Branding :slight_smile: It allows you to set a rule to change certain text into different text - site wide. The module is called "Network Wide Text Change".

And for changing the color, you can add css on your theme's style.css , here's the example how the css look :
    #support-system .support-system-alert.warning{
    background-color:#f00 !important;
    color:#000 !important;
    }
    You can change the color with another color code you want :slight_smile:

Hope that helps! Let us know if you need any further assistance here.

Thanks

• Anang

Hi Nay Lin

After you install "Ultimate Branding" you will have a new menu on sidebar called "Branding". Click that menu and find list of Modules on "Modules Status", you will find there's a modul called "Network Wide Text Change" then enabled it.

After you enabled it inside "Branding" will have a new tab called "Text Change" , you can do your search and replace text here, choose "Front End Only" on "Admin only" when you only need to change all text in front end only.

I attached you screenshot to help you find those menus :slight_smile:

Let me know if you need something else :slight_smile:

Best Regards

• Anang

Hi Nay Lin

1. For change text but link you need create two rules in "Ultimate Branding" text change :
    - Search : You must, Replace with : You need to
    - Search: to get support, Replace with : to access support
    2. For change the link , I can't find the best method but using jquery. You can add this javascript code on your "support" page from page editor .

<script type="text/javascript">
    <!--
    jQuery(document).ready(function(e){
     jQuery(".support-system-alert").find("a").attr('href','http://support.orgnima.com/login');
    });
    //--></script>

3. And last for enable ticket support search widget, you can choose "text" widget and paste this code :

<form method="get" class="support-system-filter">

<input type="text" placeholder="Search tickets" name="support-system-s" class="" value="">

<input type="submit" class="button small" name="support-system-submit-filter" value="Filter" style="display: none;">

</form>

Let me know if you have any questions :slight_smile: