Change text of "Buy Now" on global product listing

It would be terribly useful to have an easy way to change the text of "Buy Now" on the global cart to something else. I think "Buy Now" has come to imply "I'm going to be able to check out with just this one item without having to worry about cart management" rather than "When I click this button I'll wind up on the specific item's page on the affiliate site." I would like mine to say "View in [name of store]" or something similar to that.

Am I missing some configuration of this somewhere?

Also (only slightly unrelated) it seems that the single product view has a misspelling should the product be uncategorized, it reads "Uncatagorized."

Thanks!
Bryan

• Timothy Bowers
    • Chief Pigeon

Hey Bryan.

You could do this through translation files which would be a good option for changing translations in different plugins but not necessarily all.

http://codex.wordpress.org/Translating_WordPress#Translating_With_Poedit

You will find our language file within the /languages/ folder.

The other option is direct within the plugin. There are 8 instances and would mean you need to edit the code everytime. I wouldn't advise that route but if you wish I can give you line numbers and files?

Take care.

• Timothy Bowers
    • Chief Pigeon

Hey there! :slight_smile:

Just checking in to see how things are going with this one and if you need any further help. :slight_smile:

We haven't heard from you on this thread for a while so I'm going to presume your all fixed up now and don't need any further assistance.

However if you have more questions or need some more help then please feel free to respond in this thread or create a new one and we will be more than happy to offer assistance. :slight_smile:

Take care.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.