CHANGE username and GOOGLE cal default 90 mins

I care that usernames cant be changed- please find a way to change my account username from "mattg1". to "ShelleyBeer".
ISSUE - Reserved by gCal.. regardless of the size google sets at 30, 60 or 90 minutes, your appointment app always blocks off 90 minutes in my calendar.. Pleas help honour th actual time google calendar requests

Rupok

Hi Shelley Beer, thanks for asking.

Normally it's not possible to change username but I've pinged our authority regarding this. I'll let you know what they say about this.

regardless of the size google sets at 30, 60 or 90 minutes, your appointment app always blocks off 90 minutes in my calendar

Thanks for granting Support Access. I logged in and checked the current scenario. It seems, all appointments made through Google Cal are this one "Comprehensive New Patient - 75-90 minutes". Then I checked your "Services" settings and you have set duration to 90 minutes for this specific service. Please check attached screenshots for reference.

That's why it's blocking 90 minutes for each appointment in your calendar.

Pleas help honour th actual time google calendar requests

I'm afraid, one service can't have flexible hours out of the box. But if you want, I can move your thread to our Features and Feedback section. More people liking the idea, more chances our developers will work on this and will include flexible duration for services feature in our future releases.

Please let us know if you have any further confusion. We will be glad to help.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

Shelley Beer

You have shown me what you I have set up already - more than one service- yet google is only allowing ONE of these . WHY is google restricted to ONLY comprehensive new client ? This is a disaster- it prevents 60 minutes of bookings if the client only books 30 minutes, etc. Surely I can change the google setting somehow? Ie in google calendar it is correct . It is 30 minutes, or 60 minutes or 90 minutes, in your app it is wrong !

Re the user name I wait with bated breath for the determination ..

Thank yu for your swift reply

Nithin

Hi Shelley Beer,

Hope you are doing good today.

Appointments + plugin is more of a one-to-one appointments system plugin, so in your case, an appointment booked for eg: 10am-11am will not be available for a different service for the same time slot.

Since I don't see you having a service provider, what you can do is either create a service provider under Appointments > Settings > Service Provider, so that the time slot is booked based on service providers. So for eg: 10am-11am is booked for service provider A, you'll still have that same time slot available for service provider B.

If you think service provider doesn't work in your particular use case, or you don't want it, you could make use of a Dummy Provider. Dummy Provider helps you pretend that you are multiple people providing the service, so that when you enable dummy provider you can still book the same time slot.

To create a Dummy Provider, you'll have to add two service providers, and select one of the providers as dummy. Technically you are still creating service providers, but with dummy providers enabled you can book the same time slot, without selecting a service provider.

Then under Appointments > Settings > General > Accesibility, make sure to select a the user that you want to assign dummy service providers to:

Once done, you can book the same slot twice, since the total number of service providers are two, you can book twice. If you add more dummy users, the total number of booking increases.

EDIT: Regarding changing your username account, I'm afraid it's not possible at the moment, since this forum is more related to questions regarding WordPress, and it's services, if you still have any doubts regrading this, would recommend you to contact our billing staff, by using our contact form: https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/

I hope this helps. Please let us know if you still need any further assistance. Have a nice day.

Kind Regards,
    Nithin