Change verbiage on Appoints display shortcode

I'm trying to reword my appointments page and since I'm using the shortcode
[app_schedule], I don't want it to say OUR SCHEDULE FROM.... but instead I want to change "Our" to either "MY" or leave it out completely. I would like to have the option to add it back in later if I do add on more people to my team. Where do I need to look to modify this or is this something that's going to be added in future updates (crossing fingers X ^_^ X )

• Kimberly
    • Champion of Loops

Hello Anthony!

You can add the display none property to the header

.appointments-wrapper h3, .appointments-confirmation-wrapper h3 {
    display: none;
    font-size: 0.8em;
    font-weight: 500;
    text-transform: uppercase;

Like so.

I'm not sure what else it controls so add it with your own caution, it make make something other heading disappear as well.

That's the only way to change, without a core edit that will get overridden on update, with the ease of getting it back anytime.

Best,

Kimberly

• Hakan
    • The Incredible Smush

Hi,

Modify the shortcode like this:

[app_schedule title="<h3>My schedule from START to END</h3>"]

Placeholders START and END will be replaced by their real values.

For a monthly schedule you can use this:

[app_monthly_schedule title="<h3>My schedule for START</h3>"]

P.S.: This information is also available on the Shortcodes tab of the plugin.

Note: As default, all "title" parameters are wrapped with h3 tag. But of course you can override them by entering your own title text, with a different h tag, or without any tag.

Cheers,
    Hakan

• Anthony
    • The Incredible Code Injector

@Hakan, Thanks for your assistance on this, I've a little confused for your modification of the shortcode,

when you mention,
    "Placeholders START and END will be replaced by their real values." do I have to change the values myself or is the shortcode suppose to handle that?

I copied and pasted exactly what you wrote out there and it didn't work for me. Did I miss something here?

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.