change video with image

hi my friends
i saw your website
https://premium.wpmudev.org/academy/
it's very beautiful
how can i change the video with image in my course?

i want the banner of courses look like this in your website

thanks for all your help

• Rupok

Hi moben,

how can i change the video with image in my course?

For changing the videos in your Course Listing page with images, please go to your "Dashboard > Courses" page and edit your course. Under Course Overview section, you will get an option called "Listing Image". Upload your desired image by clicking the "Browse" button and save. This will be shown in your Course Listing page beside the course title. Please check the attached screenshot for reference.

I believe this will serve your purpose.

I want the banner of courses look like this in your website

From your screenshot, it seems like you are using the CoursePress theme. So I've worked on that theme and wrote the following custom CSS codes to make your Course Listing page looking like the example image you have provided:

.post-type-archive-course article.type-course figure {
      height: auto;
    }
    .post-type-archive-course article.type-course {
    }
    .post-type-archive-course .instructors-content {
      display: none;
    }
    .post-type-archive-course .course-summary {
      display: none;
    }
    .post-type-archive-course section.article-content-right .entry-content {
    }
    .post-type-archive-course .quick-course-info {
      border-top: 0 solid #e6e6e3;
      bottom: 0;
      float: right;
      height: 110px;
      position: absolute;
      width: 398px;
    }
    .post-type-archive-course .quick-course-info {
      border-top: 1px solid #00c852;
      bottom: auto;
      width: 398px;
    }
    .apply-button, .apply-button-enrolled, .apply-button-not-started, a.apply-button-enrolled, #student-settings input.apply-button-enrolled[type="submit"], #modules_form input.apply-button-enrolled[type="submit"], #contact_form input.apply-button-enrolled[type="submit"], .apply-box input.apply-button[type="submit"], .apply-box a.apply-button {
      background: #00c852 none repeat scroll 0 0;
      border-radius: 20px;
      font-size: 14px;
    }
    .post-type-archive-course article.type-course h1, .post-type-archive-course article.type-course h1 a, .post-type-archive-course article.type-course .entry-title a {
      color: #00c852;
      text-transform: uppercase;
    }

You can add this to a theme's stylesheet, in a child theme, or using a plugin like My Custom CSS.

Please let us know if any of these don't work or if you have any confusion. We will be glad to help further.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

• Rupok

Hi moben,

Well, our Course Structure (Units) page is custom designed and developed. If you want to make your units page exactly looking like our site, it will require huge amount of custom coding which is, I'm afraid, beyond our support scope. If it was something we could do in 10 - 15 minutes, we would be glad to do that. You can know about this policy here: https://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/using-wpmu-dev/support-vs-custom-development/

However, you can make your units page looking similar to ours by using the following custom CSS code:

.unit-archive-single {
      background: #404754 none repeat scroll 0 0;
      color: #ffffff;
      font-weight: bold;
    }
    .unit-archive-single a {
      color: #ffffff;
      text-decoration: none;
    }
    .unit-archive-single-module-status {
      background: #737a87 none repeat scroll 0 0;
      display: block;
      margin-bottom: 15px;
      padding: 20px 40px;
    }

You can add this to a theme's stylesheet, in a child theme, or using a plugin like My Custom CSS.

I believe this will help. Please let us know if you have any further query. We will be glad to help.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.