Change wording from Tax to VAT


I know there is a thread/s in this forum somewhere discussing this issue, but do you think I can find it? No way, Jose!

I am in the UK and need to change the wording of 'Tax' and its derivatives to 'VAT'.

Has anyone done this and can tell me what needs to be done or if not, can anyone else offer any help?

Thanks for taking the time to read this topic.