changed home page from a slider to a static image, now problems

I had a slider on my home page. I changed it, (or so thought I changed it), from a slider to a static image. This somehow killed my mobile responsive design. On some browsers I see the old slider, on some-the new photo, on others-no photo. It seems that the layout is also whacked on phones, however now the phone icon is missing from my upfront builder so I am limited in how I can affect responsive design. Thoughts or suggestions?

Best,
Larry

• Milan

Hello Larry King

Hope you are well today and thanks for asking us. :slight_smile:

By any chance you are using Server caches ? If yes, would you please clear it first and then check about this ? If you are also using any caching plugin, please deactivate it for sometime and then test this so we can see how is it going there without caching

Looking forward to hearing back. :slight_smile:
    Best Regards,
    Milan

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello Larry!

I accessed your site and made some small changes to it. First, I enabled "Responsive" mode and used "Activate Breakpoints" button to enable the "Mobile" button back.

Then, I reset the background image for desktop mode, save the desktop view, switched to tablet mode and saved it and switched to mobile mode, changed background from slider to an image and saved it.

Then, I saved entire Upfront and
    - on "Upfront -> General" page in site's dashboard I used "Reset Upfront Cache" button to clear Upfront's internal cache
    - I also cleared site's cache

It seems that now the image is working and is also resized as expected. Could you please double check it and let me know? You may need to clear you browser's cache first though.

Best regards,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.