Changed my domain user at dreamhost.com. Affecting fundraising plugin.

At my webhost, Dreamhost.com, I changed the domain user, which ended up transferring all files to the new user. I am thinking this is what is making me to get error messages showing on my website now. The following errors that occurred right after the transfer are as follows:
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: open(/tmp/sess_o43pp70dm212qohea527nanhi3, O_RDWR) failed: Permission denied (13) in /home/j_0_s_h/destinationtovictory.org/wp-content/plugins/fundraising/fundraiser.php on line 673

Warning: Unknown: open(/tmp/sess_o43pp70dm212qohea527nanhi3, O_RDWR) failed: Permission denied (13) in Unknown on line 0

Warning: Unknown: Failed to write session data (files). Please verify that the current setting of session.save_path is correct (/tmp) in Unknown on line 0
------------------------------------------------------------------------

As you can see in the first Warning, the path begins with /home/j_0_s_h (which is showing the new user). The old path, when it was working was /home/paubar47 .

Would this cause the fundraising plugin I purchased to throw Warning messages on my website? I tried uninstalling the plugin and reinstalling it but I'm still getting the Warning messages displaying on my website.

Please let me know what is needed. Thank you.

Josh Haskell

P.S. I think my user name is josh_haskell but I don't remember my password to log in to your site. When I try to use the "lost password" I never get an email. My email address is josh.haskell@gmail.com . So, please use this email address when contacting me or I will not receive any replies! Thanks.