changed theme composer

i have chosen to go with visual composer to edit my theme. The problem i am running into is its not compatible with the header i made with upfront. Need to know what i can do now or do i have to start from scratch with visual composer and upfront. Is it possible to still be able to use that theme

• Kasia Swiderska

Hello David,

You can't use Visual Composer with Upfront themes except in posts/pages content. Those two are not integrated.
    With VC you can only edit and design content.
    If you want to style header with VC you should use another theme that allows for that, or in Upfront theme leave only content region (only part that where VC can be used) and style whole page layout there. So this will be like creating fake header inside post content.
    I don't see any other wad to do that.

kind regards,
    Kasia

• David

he header is done but for some reason it doesn't show up when i do updates using visual composer.
    This whole thing came about while i was trying to take a facebook review and put it on my page. Nothing i did worked because taking the url and placing it on code didn't work on text so i'm lost what to do when i have something i want to put on text that is a url or anything other then your elements. If i can get visual composer to work on pages and post i am good to go

• Kasia Swiderska

Hello David,

he header is done but for some reason it doesn't show up when i do updates using visual composer.

Do you use visual composer on front-end of the site? Like you would use Upfront? I'm afraid that is not going to work. You have to work with Visual Composer in WordPress backend, on posts and pages.

This whole thing came about while i was trying to take a facebook review and put it on my page. Nothing i did worked because taking the url and placing it on code didn't work on text so i'm lost what to do when i have something i want to put on text that is a url or anything other then your elements.

Can you provide code you were trying to use on site and it didnt work? I will check it.

kind regards,
    Kasia

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.