Changes can't be saved

When Smartcrawl is active the Fresh Builder will not save changes.

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello david

I hope you're well today and thank you for your question!

I checked the site and the error in the browser console is definitely related to the case. It's also, indeed, related to the builder and SmartCrawl working together.

The strange thing, though, is what it actually says: it suggests that there's some sort of "too much recurrence" of some JS function calls or, in other words, some JS code goes into "infinite loop". The fact that the same "plugin combo" worked fine on Nastia's test site and is working fine on your other site also suggests that it's something related to this particular configuration. Since it's JavaScript (so it's executed in user's browser) I'd expect something in site configuration rather than server but I need to do some further investigation on it.

However, before I possibly include our developers, I'd like to check one more thing. You mentioned that you have installed these same plugins on other site of yours and it's working fine there. Would you mind granting support access to that other site too? I'd like to take a look there to compare these setups as this often helps to understand what's happening.

Let me know once the support access to that other site is open (but keep it active on the site in question too, please) and I'll continue checking that.

Best regards,
    Adam

• Predrag Dubajic

Hi David,

I was doing some extensive testing based on your setup and I was able to replicate the issue on one of my installations.
    I'm not sure which SmartCrawl option is causing this but I have created a detailed report for our developers with all the information I gathered from testing so they can check if there's anything that could be changed from our end to get Ark and SmartCrawl to work nicely together.

I would suggest getting in touch with Ark devs as well so they can have a look from their end.

Best regards,
    Predrag

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.