Changing behavior after click on "Add to Cart" button

For whatever reason, I'm getting a weird AJAX behavior when I click the "Add to Cart" button on one of my product pages. (You can try it for yourself if you go to beta.siegefitness.com/store/products and pick any of the items.) When you choose an available option and click "Add to Cart," the entire quantity field/add button/variant dropdown disappear, there's a weird green flash, and then the field and button reappear.

I'd really like to make that not happen; in fact, I'd love it if clicking "Add to Cart" took one directly to the shopping cart page. Is there any way to do that?

• PC
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

When you choose an available option and click "Add to Cart," the entire quantity field/add button/variant dropdown disappear, there's a weird green flash, and then the field and button reappear.

I tried it and it happens. The button disappears and once the item is added to the cart, it comes back.

Does it happen with the default theme as well ? Did you try with 2012 theme ?

I'd really like to make that not happen; in fact, I'd love it if clicking "Add to Cart" took one directly to the shopping cart page. Is there any way to do that?

Yes, change the field for Checkout Button Type to "Buy Now" under the MarketPress presentation settings and it would be done.

Cheers, PC

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.