Changing Classified Members permission using User Role Editor issue

I am using User Role Editor to modify the Classifieds user permissions. I want to be able to prevent Classified Members from being able to access and upload media to the library. Via User Role Editor, I am able to uncheck the upload files permission. This prevents a user from uploading a file on the first try by displaying the "you don't have permission" white screen. To navigate away from this screen, you have to back arrow the browser to a screen that will allow them to upload on the second try.

• soberhood
    • Flash Drive

Sorry for the ambiguity, and I have since found a work around.

I am not able to change the permission setting for Classified Members' User Role using User Role Editor plugin. My work around was to modify the permissions of the Contributor User Role to include Classified permissions.

If your intent is to allow people to change permission setting for the Classified Member Role, then it does not seem to be working via User Role Editor plugin

If your intent for us not to be able to change out-of-the-box permission settings for the Classified Member Role and prefer us to modify other User Roles permissions to achieve customized permissions, then that is support text for the Classifieds plug-in.

Thank you

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.