Changing how the site is displayed in mobile

Hey

I am currently building my site using Beaver builder as I'm quite new and find it nice and easy to create the site I'm looking for http://www.dungeoncorner.com

In Library -> Getting Started with Warhammer - I have the following (I've attached a screenshot)

when I change over to mobile the text below each image doesnt stay with the image that it relates to.

Is there a way to keep the lay out on desktop as I have it but also let the site know which order things should go in when accessing from a mobile?

• Sajid

Hi William,
    Hope you are doing good today!

I am sorry but I am not a big user of Beaver builder plugin, so I am not sure how they can be put together on responsive screens.

However, if we talk about our Upfront themes that have powerful page builder all with just drag and drop. Then it have option to group elements with each other to make them stay together on responsive screens while stacking the elements and still preserving the logical order of the elements.

So, in this case please contact Beaver Builder support to get further assistance.

But as an added value of your membership with us, I would recommend you try Upfront themes once (of-course if you have not went too far with beaver builder).

One more thing, if you don't like the existing pre-made upfront child themes then you can also create your own child theme from scratch by using our Upfront Builder plugin.

Take care and have a nice day :slight_smile:

Best Regards,
    Sajid

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.