Changing Layout ex: Homepage

I want my homepage to become a link page, and I want the single welcome page to become the homepage how do I do that?

• Nithin

Hi Delisa,

Hope you are doing good today.

I want my homepage to become a link page,

I'm afraid, I'm not sure whether I follow your question fully. Did you mean, that you want to link post/pages in your homepage? If yes, you could make use of Post element, and select what you want to display either, post or pages.

and I want the single welcome page to become the homepage how do I do that?

Could you please explain further, I don't see any welcome page. if meant, you want to add a page in your homepage, you can follow the above method. It looks like the support access is disabled, so I wasn't able to check how your current theme is configured.

Could you please fill me up so that we could guide you better, and please enable support access, so that we could give a closer look at your current theme. You can grant access from WPMU DEV > Support > Support Access > Grant Access, or check this manual: http://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/wpmu-dev-dashboard-enabling-staff-login/

Please let us know once you enable access, so that we could get this sorted. Have a nice day.

Kind Regards,
    Nithin