Changing levels on Pro Sites with existing subscribers

Hello,

I currently have Pro Sites set up with 3 payment levels (1 month - 3 month - 12 month). I would like to get rid of all but the 1 month option. If I do this, how this affect my current subscribers who are on the 3 or 12 month payment plan?

Thanks, Chris

• Jack Kitterhing
    • Code Norris

Hi there Chris,

Hope your well today and thanks for your question.

If you are deleting your levels that those members are on, when a level is removed, they are added to the previous level if that makes sense?

So they'd go down a level, then another level. i.e, 3 levels, user on level 3, remove level 3, > goes to level 2, remove level 2 > goes to level 1.

Thank you!

Kind Regards
    Jack.

• Christopher
    • The Bug Hunter

Hey @Jack Kitterhing

Thanks for the quick response. I apologize, I phrased my question wrong. I am not deleting levels, just the pricing options. I no longer want to offer anything other than month to month. I have users setup for 3 month and 12 month billing, will they continue to be billed as they are setup in PayPal?

Thanks,

Chris

• Jack Kitterhing
    • Code Norris

Hi there Chris,

No problem :slight_smile: Yep they'll continue to be billed as they're setup in PayPal, it'd be best if your users didn't mind, to cancel the subscription (they need to do that in PayPal).

Then once that is done, they could re-subscribe :slight_smile:

Thank you!

Kind Regards
    Jack.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.