Changing link colours across the Spirit theme

Hi,

I am working with the Spirit theme, primarily through Upfront since i do not know CSS or html. I have so far been changing the link colour to match my website colours manually (i.e. highlighting the text and changing the colour), but that isn't cutting across the website. For instance, blog posts are still in the original green rather than the maroon i'm working with. could you please tell me how to change the colour across the entire website, ideally also for buttons and other things in that theme colour (such as the "send" button on the "contact me" form? Thank you.

Additionally, I would like to know about the Coursepress widget. I see that Coursepress is offered to me as a theme in the settings, but what if i just want to create an additional page that offers courses, while keeping my overall website in the Spirit theme. how would I go about doing this? My website will grow to include online courses, but it is also an author page

• Kasia Swiderska

Hello Aditi,

could you please tell me how to change the colour across the entire website, ideally also for buttons and other things in that theme colour

You can change styles globally for your site by using the Theme settings in editor mode. Please see the screen.
    You can set there color for your links for all site.
    As for the buttons - you can edit existing preset in button options (see the screen).

Some custom elements like send button in contact form (please not that this is only demo of contact form, it doesn't work) are styles with CSS, so in order to change them, you also need CSS.

Additionally, I would like to know about the Coursepress widget.

You don't need to use CoursePress theme to use CoursePress widgets in Spirit, but... if you want to use the CoursePress I strongly advice to use default CoursePress theme, as Spirit is not full compatible with the CoursePress at the moment. Our developers are working on it right now, and it should be ready soon, but it needs few more tweaks.

Kind regards,
    Kasia

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.