Changing Order of pages

I want my welcome page to come up first not my login page I need to use that as a link not as a welcome/home page. How do you edit and change the order of the pages?

• Nithin

Hi Delisa,

I want my welcome page to come up first not my login page I need to use that as a link not as a welcome/home page. How do you edit and change the order of the pages?

I don't see any login page in your homepage, this is how your homepage looks at the moment:

If you meant that current page is supposed to your login page, you should have created it as a Single page layout. ie by clicking the Layouts button, and creating a new layout, as shown in the screenshot below:

This will create a login page layout, which you can implement in using Builder. If you still have doubts, or if I had missed out anything, could you please explain further, and enable support access, so that we could have a better understanding of your issue.

You can grant access from WPMU DEV > Support > Support Access > Grant Access, or check this manual: http://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/wpmu-dev-dashboard-enabling-staff-login/

Kind Regards,
    Nithin

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.