changing php code on a plugin form

I want to change it so when people enter their credit card information it does not charge their cc it just forwards me the information. The reason for this is because the site has products from more people then just myself and that way we can make sure the money goes to the appropriate person.

• aecnu

Greetings ryan_leavitt,

Thank you for this great question and a significant item to bring up.

I want to change it so when people enter their credit card information it does not charge their cc it just forwards me the information.

Thanks for bringing this up, it certainly sounds like a useful customization to the plugin.

Unfortunately, it is not currently available - but we would love to put it into consideration for future development as a feature request.

Alternatively, you could see if there's a developer available at wpmu jobs who could get onto it right this minute.

In addition, if you set it up as a MultiSite market place as it has the ability to do, then each person would get paid because their personal gateway information is used in this event paid directly to them.

I will move this ticket to the feature requests and notify the lead developer of the request.

Thank you for being a WPMU Dev Community Member.

Cheers, Joe

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.