Changing single file upload to multi-file upload

I have some question regarding CoursePress, I'm working on making the single file upload, to be multiple file uploads, I know there are a lot of customization need to be done, but I would like to know which CoursePress file is the core file to Files Upload, and I can start work on this.

Also, I have this another question, is there a way that after a unit is complete to send the user back to the overview rather than just going next next next next etc.

• Nastia

Hello Greig

Hope you're doing well!

I would like to know which CoursePress file is the core file to Files Upload,

Please check the following files:
    include/coursepress/view/front/class-course.php
    include/coursepress/class-module.php

Please look for $_FILE and modify that section. It should look like this

=$ grep -r \$_FILE
    include/coursepress/view/front/class-course.php:                        if ( isset( $_FILES ) ) {
    include/coursepress/view/front/class-course.php:                                foreach ( $_FILES as $file ) {
    include/coursepress/class-module.php:                                           if ( false == $can_update_course && empty( $_FILES ) ) {
    include/coursepress/class-module.php:                   if ( ! empty( $_FILES['module'] ) ) {
    include/coursepress/class-module.php:                           $files = $_FILES['module'];
    admin/class-import.php:                         $file = $_FILES['import'];

is there a way that after a unit is complete to send the user back to the overview rather than just going next next next next etc.

CoursePress is developed to show the Next button if there is another unit still left to be complete. It can be done, with custom coding. The file that needs to be edited is:
    coursepress/2.0/include/coursepress/template/class-unit.php

Hope this helps!

Kind regards,
    Nastia

• Nastia

Hello Greig

I trust you're doing well!

Currently, this requires a lot of custom coding. Please check our Partners page, we provide 65$ discount that can be used with Codable team, for custom plugin development.

I've forwarded this as a feature request to our developers. In the CoursePress version 3.0 there will be a "Duplicate" option added for each module so hope this will make unit set-up easier.

Hope this feature will be added!

Kind regards,
    Nastia

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.