Changing the Lable on Forums

hi guys I have been banging my head against my computer screen for a few days now, so it's time to call in the experts before I break something (probably my head).

it should be quite simple and only trying to rename the label "forums" on the group pages "Job Board". I have tried doing this in the translations using poedit but I cannot see any of the words for forum, but I have managed to change some of the labels of other things like friends and groups using po edit.

What am I doing wrong? You can see in the screenshot the label I am referring to. Many thanks in advance. I am using the latest version of WordPress 3.3.2 and the latest buddy press with blogsmu theme

• Kimberly

xtreme-gap

Hi and Thanks for using WPMUdev forums!

I've done some cursory digging and looks like there are many instances of "Forums" within the core files. I would imagine that you would have to look in different places depending on which style of forums you choose to add to your buddypress site.

Upon activating group forums you are presented with a message that your settings are saved in bb-config.php.

Perhaps someone who has poked around a bit with the core files will be able to help :slight_smile:
    It does look a bit in depth upon looking into it and unfortunately a bit beyond what I can provide in the forums here. If it looks like you cannot find it or anyone cannot help, perhaps I can put aside some personal time to give it a look :slight_smile:

Best,

Kimberly

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.