changing the wordpress word in the video

Hello,
can support team change the word "wordpress video" to something else like Video Tutorial or some word that makes the video more white label? It is very important to change that before the client turns into client.wordpress.com. Please help us.

Wpmu dev is our hope. And wordpress is our mentor.

cheers

• James

You're forgetting most of the videos clearly show the 'WordPress' labeling throughout the presentations. So changing the name alone will not provide a truly white labelled approach for your clients. Viewing any of those videoa will immediately clue them into the exact CMS they are on. Some clients might not care, but others will certianly raise some flags when they do a little research and presume they could do it all for $0.00 (free). This concern alone made me ditch the WordPress tutorial videos here and start filming my own. Don't get me wrong, I like the rest of WPMU, but if you've made it far enough along to be purchasing Multi-Site (majority) plugins and installing them; video tutorials do nothing for your consumer side.

• aecnu

Greetings hyree and flexserve,

Wow flexserve's points are truly spot on and considering the statement if you've made it far enough along to be purchasing Multi-Site (majority) plugins and installing them; video tutorials do nothing for your consumer side.

Flexserve is also correct that the fact that the WordPress logo is clearly present in the video's I could not agree more with his insight into the fact the word "WordPress" indeed makes no real difference.

Therefore it would most likely be a frivolous pursuit to just change the word.

Unfortunately I have found the same thing with other folks who offer "White Label" videos for sale, to date they have always included the WordPress logo :slight_frown:

Thank you both for being WPMU Dev Members!

Cheers, Joe

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.