I would like to know how to create my site to do the following using one or multiple plugins from your company:
Can I create a website so my users can sign up and select the following items:
1. Hosting package with “x” number of emails included (annual fee to host with emails included)
2. Charge for additional or sub websites with that admin account.
2. Themes – Basic package is available to all (probably would like to use the Farms 133 pack)
2. Themes – Premier package – charge a monthly fee to use any of the site admin determined premier themes.
3. Theme – Modification package – charge a one-time fee to customize a Basic / Premier theme based around the number of pages.
4. SEO options – add seo plugin and pay a monthly fee to do so.
5. Emails – charge for additional emails.
I would like to do the same thing with other plug-ins as well. All of this has to be done with a user management pay per monthly / yearly or usage based. I would like the customer to add or remove plugins like “products” and charge “x” for them. I would like to also be able to charge them monthly until they cancel much like this website does.
Hope this makes sense, and more importantly, I hope this can be done! I am kind of a beginner at this so when you respond, please keep that in mind. If this is becomes very complicated, can someone help me accomplish this? I would prefer to do this though!