Charging users + features

Can I charge people for searching for a professional or for offering services using Jobs & Experts plugin?

Can it be used for asking for or for offering simple services, as a house keeping, a mecanic, a builder a plumber, a bread maker, etc...?

• Nithin
    • Support Wizard

Hi @roneyreisg@gmail.com,

Hope you are doing good today. :slight_smile:

Can I charge people for searching for a professional or for offering services using Jobs & Experts plugin?

The purpose of Jobs & Experts plugin is connect Job Owners with the experts. The plugin only comes with the option to create Jobs, and interested experts can get in touch with the owner of the job via the plugin. At the moment, I'm afraid, there isn't any option to charge people in any way, or to make any payments, it would require custom coding to achieve such a similar setup.

As a workaround, you could try using Membership 2 Pro plugin along with Jobs & Pros, and restrict the pages to only members who have a paid membership, ie you can protect/hide the pages using Membership plugin, under Membership 2 > Protection Rules. It won't fit your needs fully, but you could give a try, and see how that works.

However, please do note that there isn't any integration between Membership 2 Pro, and Jobs & Pros, so it may not be an ideal solution, if you have more requirements.

You might find the following plugins from the WP repository helpful if you are looking for more options:
    https://wordpress.org/plugins/tags/job-board

Can it be used for asking for or for offering simple services, as a house keeping, a mecanic, a builder a plumber, a bread maker, etc...?

It can be used as such, but all features will be limited as mentioned above.

I hope this helps, please let us know if you still need any further assistance. Have a nice day. :slight_smile:

Best Regards,
    Nithin

• Nithin
    • Support Wizard

HI @roneyreisg@gmail.com,

Is there a way to add to Jobs & Experts plugin a map to help localize the closest service offers, like car mecanic, plumber, house cleaner, etc...?

I'm afraid, the answer is No. There isn't any such out of the box settings. If you are considering custom coding, you can check the Jobs & Pros section, in order to hire a professional.

Please do note that the members found in the Jobs & Pros are individuals, and doesn't have any affiliate with WPMU DEV.

Kind Regards,
    Nithin

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.