chat: chat button is not available at adminbar

Hello, chat button is available at adminbar in console but it’s not available on the site front-end.

Likely the issue with my theme. Appreciate if you can advise what and where should be placed code to display the button on front-end.

thank you,

Anton

• Paul
    • The Green Incsub

@anton,

Just to be clear I understand. This is the WP Toolbar showing at the top of the screen? See my image.

First go to the users profile in wp-admin and ensure the option to show the toolbar on the front-end is actually set.

Next, also on the wp-admin user profile you should see the section for various Chat settings. See image.

There is one setting here "Show Chat WordPress toolbar menu?" but this controls the front and back-end display together. So of it is showing within wp-admin then it should also be showing on the front-end.

Sounds like the issue is your theme. You will need to try switching to the default WordPress theme to verify the toolbar option is displaying. You mentioned you are using the Buddy Boss theme. This is a premium theme and I don't have access to it. Will be willing to to some testing within my DEV environment but would need you to supply a copy of the theme.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.