chat enhancement request

Hi,
I would like to request two enhancements for Chat plugin.
1. In Bottom Corner Chat, I would like for the pop-up to open after a configurable set time - ex. 15 seconds. vCITA appointment plugin has this chat capability.
1. In Bottom Corner Chat, I would like to add a custom message on the chat window to entice people to start a chat and viewable by various user types. If Admin - one message. If Public User - a different message like Welcome - how can we help you?

Thanks.

• PC

Hello @mikem5774,

Greetings and thanks for posting on the forums and providing your valuable suggestions for the plugin improvement.

I have moved this thread to "Features and Feedback" section and tagged our lead developer on it.

The time-frame of including the features in the plugin is decided by the number of votes we receive from our users on a particular request. The more votes a request gets, faster it comes to the attention of our developers.

So I would also suggest you to make a post at the user voice forums so that it has a wider audience. Its here

Please share the link here so that the users visiting this post can also cast their votes.

Thanks for being a great member of the community.

Cheers
    PC

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.