Chat made my site crash

Hi. I installed chat and it made my site crash. I am using the Premium Denali theme from WP-Property along with their SUpermap plugin.
The map no longer works. Other issues also arose with theme when the chat plugin was installed.
Please help. I want Chat on my website.

Thanks

• randerson1228

Notice: Undefined index: qcABC in /home/randerson122856/shenzhenapartmentrental.com/wp-content/advanced-cache.php on line 50

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/randerson122856/shenzhenapartmentrental.com/wp-content/advanced-cache.php:50) in /home/randerson122856/shenzhenapartmentrental.com/wp-content/advanced-cache.php on line 52

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/randerson122856/shenzhenapartmentrental.com/wp-content/advanced-cache.php:50) in /home/randerson122856/shenzhenapartmentrental.com/wp-content/advanced-cache.php on line 53

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/randerson122856/shenzhenapartmentrental.com/wp-content/advanced-cache.php:50) in /home/randerson122856/shenzhenapartmentrental.com/wp-content/advanced-cache.php on line 54

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/randerson122856/shenzhenapartmentrental.com/wp-content/advanced-cache.php:50) in /home/randerson122856/shenzhenapartmentrental.com/wp-content/advanced-cache.php on line 55

• randerson1228

Notice: Undefined index: qcABC in /home/randerson122856/shenzhenapartmentrental.com/wp-content/advanced-cache.php on line 50

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/randerson122856/shenzhenapartmentrental.com/wp-content/advanced-cache.php:50) in /home/randerson122856/shenzhenapartmentrental.com/wp-content/advanced-cache.php on line 52

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/randerson122856/shenzhenapartmentrental.com/wp-content/advanced-cache.php:50) in /home/randerson122856/shenzhenapartmentrental.com/wp-content/advanced-cache.php on line 53

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/randerson122856/shenzhenapartmentrental.com/wp-content/advanced-cache.php:50) in /home/randerson122856/shenzhenapartmentrental.com/wp-content/advanced-cache.php on line 54

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/randerson122856/shenzhenapartmentrental.com/wp-content/advanced-cache.php:50) in /home/randerson122856/shenzhenapartmentrental.com/wp-content/advanced-cache.php on line 55

• randerson1228

Those are the oly errors. When I disabled hat caching program, the errors disappeared, but it still did not solve the issue.

Additional information: When I initially load the site using either firefox or i.e. it loads with the map in place, but refreshing the site using those browsers results in the map disappearing. WHen I try to use the search feature to locate a property, it does not work properly. It does not find the properties.

In Chrome, it just does not load the map, period. Also, the search feature cannot even be opened properly

• aristath

Ari. I dont think you read my last response carefully. I turned off the caching plug in and removed it. I still have the problem. It has not gone away! The caching plug-in is not the problem. The site was working after I nsalled that plugin. It only crashed after I installed the chat plugin. The caching plug in is removed. Site is still crashed!

I did read your post carefully, that's why I used bold text to make sure you 've done what needed to be done.
    Disabling the plugin is NOT enough.
    You'll have to delete the wp-content/advanced-cache.php file. from your system, since that's where the error occurs!

I believe that whatever code the plug in changed IS related to the plug in

The plugin does not change any code, anywhere.

Please try to FULLY disable your caching plugin.
    Depending on which plugin you're using and your configuration options, caching plugins tend to change a lot of things that can affect your system Tht includes the .htaccess file, the wp-config.php file, stray files in the wp-content folder etc.

Awaiting your reply,
    Ari.

• randerson1228

Ari, Sorry, I am a noob. I dont know how to FULLY disable the plugin other than to completely delete it, which I have done. I have completely deleted that plug in, and yours. It has not fixed the problem. The iste still does not function properly. I managed to get the maps to come back by deleting and then reinstalling the plug in "WP-Property", but the search function with them maps does not work still.
    So, I am pretty sure that one plug in or the other caused this crash. But... the Cacheing plug in has been a part of the site for a number of weeks. The site worked fine. It was only when I installed the chat plugin that the site crashed. I have reported this issue to the creater of Wp-Property as well along with your concept that the rash is caused by the caching program. I am using their theme which is a premium theme, and also using their "Supermap" plugin which is also premium, nfortunately, they have not gotten back to me at all.

• aristath

According to your own error logs posted here, the errors occur in this file:

/home/randerson122856/shenzhenapartmentrental.com/wp-content/advanced-cache.php

That's why I expicitely said twice that you need to delete that file.
    It is NOT in the wp-content/plugins folder. It's on the wp-content folder and it's called advanced-cache.php.

Please follow the instructions I posted earlier... delete the caching plugin AND the wp-content/advanced-cache.php file.

Cheers,
    Ari.

• aristath

In that case I apologise, I did not understand you.

At this point I don't know what could be causing this... would it be possible for you to send me your wordpress admin and FTP credentials so that I may explore and look for a reason for this error?

You can send an email to aristath at incsub dot com
    - Include a link to this thread so that I may track it better
    - Include a link to your site
    - Include your admin user/pass
    - Include your FTP user/pass

Hopefully we'll get to the bottom of this. :slight_smile:

Cheers,
    Ari.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.