Chat Plugin is white/blank, how can I solve it?

Hi, I love you guys (wpmudev)!

I´m fifteen years old,

Chat plugin was working but suddently, it went white
when I was changing the chat settings like color
and font.

Moments after that the site stop working as you
can see on http://mewtwoproject.net/ , I don´t
know if this is related but I would appreciate
some help.to solve the first problem.

Now I see I have 2 chats, chat and chat lite but they were working so I don´t think that is the problem...

PS: Can you check if my site is working in your wireless network? http://mewtwoproject.net

• PC

Hello Malik,

Greetings and thanks for your post and thanks for the nice words :slight_smile:

I just tested your site and it appears to be working fine to me. I can see the site and chat at the bottom right.

Now I see I have 2 chats, chat and chat lite but they were working so I don´t think that is the problem...

If you have got chat premium installed. you should remove chat lite from the site to avoid any conflicts.

Can you please try and delete the browsers cache and try accessing the website again ?

Cheers
    PC
    Sales &Support

• Paul

@Malik,

Looked at your site. More important I looked at the HTML source. I don't see the bottom corner chat in the HTML. Which means one of two things.

1. You have not enabled bottom corner chat. In wp-admin go to Chat > Settings Site. On the first tab make sure you enable bottom corner chat. And make sure you save the settings.

2. The other possibility is your theme is not calling wp_footer() wihc is required to insert the needed HTML/JS/CSS for Chat. You appear to be running the default TwentyTen theme. Not sure why you are uisng the older default theme instead of TwentyEleven. Should not matter as Chat has been tested with the WP default themes.

Not sure really. You are asking for help but not providing information. Try disabling some plugins. Try one plugin at a time. See if Chat shows. Try instead an in-page chat using the shortcode instead of just the bottom corner.

Let us know.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.