chat pop out/in button is available in back-end but it's

Hello, chat pop out/in button is available in back-end but it’s not available on front-end. Please advise how to fix it.

thank you,

Anton

• Ash
    • WordPress Hacker

Hello @anton

Welcome to WPMU community!

I hope you are well today and thanks for asking the question.

By default if you enable popup from chat settings, then popup will be enabled for front end and back end.

Do you think there is any chance to move or hide the icon by css? Would you please check with your default theme? Please let me know.

Cheers

Ash

• Anton
    • Flash Drive

Ash, thank you for the answer. I’ve reinstalled plugin and now it works correctly. Looks it’s color issue. Could you please advise where is I can change color of the button. if it’s css could you please advise file name and section.

thank you in advance,

Anton

• Paul
    • The Green Incsub

@anton,

Well there are two options. You can change the background color of the header bar within wp-admin. Since this is a bottom corner chat box go to Chat > Settings Site then to the tab ‘Box Appearance’. Then look for the setting ‘Border Color’.

The the other option is to set your own CSS to override the Chat CSS for the color of the pop out/in arrow. By default the little arrow uses the color of your page anchors <a></a> I’ve provided the two CSS options for you. You just need to fill in the color value.

div.wpmudev-chat-box div.wpmudev-chat-module-header ul.wpmudev-chat-actions-menu li.wpmudev-chat-actions-settings-pop-out a {

color: red !important;

}

div.wpmudev-chat-box div.wpmudev-chat-module-header ul.wpmudev-chat-actions-menu li.wpmudev-chat-actions-settings-pop-in a {

color: red !important;

}

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.