Chat windows isn't displaying properly

I have installed the Chat plugin but the chat box doesn't display properly. It's fine when it's not being used. It appears as a bar in the bottom right corner that says "Click here to chat!" just as it should. But when you actually click on it the box doesn't open correctly. You can only see the very top of the box. I've attached a screenshot showing how the chat box appears when it is opened (you'll notice that "Click here to chat!" has turned into "Chat" which indicates that it is in the open state).

I thought it might be in the settings, but as the other screenshot I attached shows my chat box should be 400x400.

What can I do to get this working right?

• Timothy
    • Chief Pigeon

Hey 1oclock, hope you are well.

Looks like there might be some kind of conflict here. Could please please try deactivating all your plugins and reverting to the default Twenty Eleven theme and then testing again. If it works then activate each one, one at a time and test again until the issue comes back. You will then know which plugin is the conflicting one.

If its really not possible to do this because the site is life then you would need to replicate the install in a test/sandbox environment and test again there.

Let me know how you get on.

Take care.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.