Checking if someone is a supporter…

I know as problogs isint in its release version yet I may be asking a question I shouldnt however looking ahead Problogs has multiple supporter levels however marketpress only has supporter or no supporter…

While I know a full change may take some time to allow themes and whatnot to have the multiple levels of supporter I was just glancing at the code to see if what I wanted was possible.

I want free and supporter level 1 to have to use chained payments which is easy enough you just click anyone can use

However I want supporter lvl 2(my highest lvl) to have access to the rest of the payment gateways. so basically they get it with no commision %

as I was looking through the coding on… which notepad++ shows as line 5570 theres this line of code

else if (function_exists(‘is_supporter’:wink: && is_supporter() && $network_settings[$code] == ‘supporter’:wink: {

since the only level I want to be set to get the rest of the gateways is lvl 2 can I use a variable of is_supporter() such as is_supporter(2) or something along those lines….

I admit Im VERY new to php which is why Im asking here… as I have no idea what the correct term would be to use there

• LCDist
    • The Incredible Code Injector

worked like a charm thanks :slight_smile:

Hopefully this will be added in the next marketpress update so I don’t have to go through the coding again lol, but Id imagine a much more thorough version of t his will be implemented with the release of problogs

Thanks again!

• Mason
    • DEV MAN’s Sidekick

Glad it worked :slight_smile:

We’re looking at ways to provide the maximum integration between plugins. It’s tricky to hit on the most widely-used scenarios, not get over complicated, and of course find time to code it! But we hear ya and we’re working on it.

Thanks.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.