Checking the Paypal and Stripe stuff on my site is correct

Hi guys

The subscription part of my site is all processed via Stripe…and the store part of my site is handled by Paypal. I just want to check there’ll be no back-end confusion here and my customers won’t be led up the garden path.

Also, I know I need to verify my site to sell stuff. Can you tell me what I need to do, please? (Forgive my woeful ignorance).

Thanks!

e

• Kasia Swiderska
    • Support nomad

Hello Emma,

Offering few payment options for the same product is not confusing and gives your member a choice to choose best one for them, so this is noting you should be worry about. For example many stores offers multiple payment options – credit card, bank wire, manual payment and Paypal and this works great because users can choose one they feel most comfortable.

Because Membership and WooCommerce have different checkout process there should be no confusion as those checkout “paths” are not crossing with each other.

Also, I know I need to verify my site to sell stuff. Can you tell me what I need to do, please? (Forgive my woeful ignorance).

I’m not sure about that – you mean you need legal verification? Every country has different laws (tax laws) so you would need to check how it does look in your country.

kind regards,

Kasia

• Kasia Swiderska
    • Support nomad

Hello Emma,

Just a quick note – should I active the Stripe single gateway as well as Stripe subscriptions gateway to handle everything that goes through the Membership 2 plugin?

Because your all memberships are recurring you need only Stripe subscriptions gateway – Stripe single is only for one payment subscriptions.

kind regards,

Kasia

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.