Checkout: Country option sticking on shipping page

Hi,

I'm experiencing difficulties with the checkout. The country option is sticking when clicked on for the shipping address. When clicked on it jumps to the next country on the list rather becoming an interactive list or option to type in country. If you start the process of purchasing a product site until you get to shipping, you should be able to see what is happening. Also, could I set the default country to USA? Te country option is working on my other site.

Thank you

• Predrag Dubajic

Hey Samantha,

Hope you had a nice weekend :slight_smile:

I had a look at both of your sites registered with our dashboard and in both I was able to select country, or type in the text to search for the country so I'm not sure what is the issue here and if I'm perhaps missing something here, can you give me some more info about the issue and perhaps include steps to replicate?

Setting up a default country is not something currently possible but I will check with the devs what they think adding it in future.
    If you need to customize this then you can post a job in our job board where you can hire a developer to assist further:
    http://premium.wpmudev.org/wpmu-jobs/
    Please note that, no WPMU official staff members are allowed to work in the job board.

Best regards,
    Predrag

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.