"Checkout directly from the panel"

"Checkout directly from the panel" doesn't seem to be working for me. I have it set, but it still takes me to another page. I'm wondering if I'm missing something or it's just not working.

Thanks!

• 3SixtyEvolve
    • New Recruit

Hi @bhuskilson

Thank you for your post and being part of our Community!

Before I can investigate, I would just like to confirm what version of WordPress and the Fundraising plugin you're using. A link of your site will help too.

And I'm not sure if you've access our latest Fundraising PDF downloadable usage document. Please have a look, in case you haven't done so already, so that I can determine the steps that you've taken so far.

Look forward to hear back from you and to assist further.

Have a good weekend!

Gina

• bhuskilson
    • Flash Drive

Hi Gina,

I'm using Wordpress 3.4.1 and Fundraising 2.1.5.

Can I pm you the link to the site? I don't have my clients permission to be posting links to the site in public yet.

I have read through the pdf and from my understanding, it should be going straight to the checkout from the panel as well as listing rewards there as well.

I did notice another post by someone who had the same issue after they upgraded and solved it by uninstalling the latest version and reinstalling an older one.

Also, I am using Simple Donations only at the moment.

Thanks again.

• 3SixtyEvolve
    • New Recruit

Hi @bhuskilson

Sorry for the late response. It was my weekend over here in Dubai and hence things tend to be a little bit slower than normal.

I'm glad that you got sorted (in a way). If you have any further questions, please post them here and you are most welcome to email me the site link via our Contact Form, mark it for my attention and remember to include a link of this topic.

I wish you all the best with your project :slight_smile:

Gina

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.