checkout error with credit card

one of my stores in woocommerce began to issue a few days ago. At checkout with pagar.me when a customer tries to pay with a credit card shows an error message: “Document number is missing”

The developer of the plugin did not issue it. The gateway support pagar.me either.

Both said that the error is because of something on the site being unable to send the CPF (personal identification in Brazil) to the gateway at checkout.

As I have no idea what that is, I need to know if any of the plugins that you can use in any way be blocking this information to get to the checkout.

i use these plugins on this site:

WP Hummingbird

WP Defender

WP Smush Pro

Snapshot

• Vaughan
    • Support/SLS MockingJay

Hi Fernando,

Hope you’re well?

I’m not sure I can be much help with woocommerce.

As for plugins, yes, it’s possible another plugin could be interfering with the checkout process.

My best advice would be to completely de-activate all plugins on your site except for woocommerce & the woocommerce extension plugins you may be using that are needed for the gateway.

Then with everything disabled except woocommerce,try again and see if it then begins to work. if it does, then it’s definitely 1 of those plugins.

You can follow the flowchart in the following page to try & narrow it down.

https://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/getting-support/

Do the same with the theme too, switch to the default theme & try again to see if it then works.

Hope this helps

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.