Checkout is blank. No one here is responding

I am starting a new ticket because it has been 18 hours since I received a response to my first ticket. Checkout is not functioning. No one can make a purchase from my site. I gave access to the admin area and I tried deactivating some plugins, but nothing has been fixed and the silence on your end is not good. I subscribed to WPMU-Dev because of the support. Hearing from support once a day when I have a critical problem just isn't going to cut it for me. Here's the link to my first ticket.
https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/marketpress-checkout-page-is-suddenly-blank-1
I apologize for posting again, but IS ANYONE OUT THERE? I need my site to work and I'm about to give up on you and Marketpress!
Helen

• Rupok
    • Support Ninja

Hi Helen, hope you had a wonderful day.

I'm so sorry for the delay from our end. Actually we’re responding to threads from oldest to newest and each time you reply your thread goes to the back of the queue. That's why the delay happened.

However, I'm replying on the main thread for this issue and closing this one. Having a single ticket for a issue helps us both to track the solutions.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.