Checkout pages didn't work first time

Hi,

If someone signup on my page and open checkout page from dashboard, get mistake on this page. To repeat this bug, follow these steps:

1., Signup here: blogginger.com/signup

2., If done, open Dashboard with blue button

3., Click “Premium Account” from left menu

4., Here will show the mistake.

What is the solution to fix this problem?

Thanks!

• Nastia
    • Support Rock Star

Hello @ferenc, I hope you are well!

I can confirm that this behavior is happening on your site, but I could not recreate the same on my test site.

Would you please run a quick check for a conflict with a plugins/theme. Deactivate all other plugins, and test again. If the issue is gone, activate one plugin at the time while testing, to find out which plugin is causing this issue. Please do check for conflict with your theme as well, switch to a default WordPress Theme.

Please follow the flowchart from our manual:

https://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/using-wpmu-dev/getting-support/

Let us know how it went!

Kind Regards,

Nastia

• Sajid
    • DEV MAN’s Sidekick

Hi @ferenc,

Hope you are doing good today :slight_smile:

Thanks for taking time and responding this issue. I tried to recreate this issue by installing AutoMessage plugin but it works for me. I figured, you also using remove email verification and set password plugins as well.

I activated Remove Email Verification plugin and I get similar issue, but unlike you I am taken to a 404 page instantly after completing registration. We have this issue reported already and our developer are currently working on it, that will soon be fixed and released.

Did you tried deactivating Remove Email Verification plugin as well to test if that fixes the issue. Please confirm this so I flag the developer again.

Just to make sure we are on same page, AutoMessage plugin is activated on network wide on my test site.

Take care and have a nice day :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,

Sajid J

• Sajid
    • DEV MAN’s Sidekick

Hi @ferenc,

Thanks for trying the patch and letting us know the status. I am marking it as confirmed bug and reported it to the developer of this plugin so it can be patched up in next released. I am sorry, but I am unable to provide a firm ETA of the release to avoid disappointment if we miss the deadline.

Please keep an eye on this thread or see WPMUDEV > Updates for get updates about this bug.

Kind Regards,

Sajid J

• Sajid
    • DEV MAN’s Sidekick

Hi @ferenc,

I am sorry but I still have not heard any ting from the developer yet regarding this issue. I have pinged him again and will post a reply here as soon as soon I will have update.

Thanks for your patience show here, much appreciated :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,

Sajid J

• Sajid
    • DEV MAN’s Sidekick

Hi @ferenc

I am sorry for delay here but its not fixed yet. Its issue with Pro Sites and Remove Email Verification plugin issue so both needs to be fixed to make it work.

Our developers are working on this issue and soon the fix will be released.

Thanks for your patience and have fantastic holidays :slight_smile:

Cheers, Sajid

• Sajid
    • DEV MAN’s Sidekick

Hi @ferenc,

I am sorry I am not developer of this plugin so I am unable to provide more information at the moment regarding this bug. Its on developers table already and he is aware of it. I am sure he will be working on this issue and release the fix as soon as possible.

If you can fix it yourself then it will be great help. We will send you some points for appreciation and other members will love you.

Kind Regards,

Sajid J

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.