child theme

i got my child theme up but the header still reads gridmarket and my header photo i selected wont show ??? help

• PC
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hiya,

Greetings and thanks for your post.

You can change that text from Appearance > Theme options.

yoursite.com/wp-admin/themes.php?page=theme_options

I hope that helps. Please feel free to ask if you have more questions on the same.

Cheers
    PC

• ramagedon
    • New Recruit

ok here is my web site http://soundbankz.com im having another issue too now i own two domains i havent launched the web hosting for one of the sites and it shows up for the soundbanks.com site and hence im still working on my first web site.. but i installed the frame market theme and used the child theme Gridmarket but im having issues trying to change the GRIDMARKET TXT in the header to my own picture i can upload a custom picture but when i save the changes and preview my site Gridmarket txt is still in the header! what am i doing wrong ? do i need to go into any php. or css. files an change anything ? getting really frustrated with market press and trying to set up my online store please help !

• PC
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hey @ramagedon

Greetings and thanks for your post. Sorry for not being able to be on top of it perhaps due to the issues with my feed reader.

The issues you described above clearly indicated the issues with the setup of your site and how themes are installed.

However, I visited the site and see that you have setup a pretty nice store now :slight_smile:

Please feel free to ask if you have more questions on the same.

Cheers
    PC

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.